STAAD. Pro is a structural analysis and design software which is widely used to analyze and design structures for Buildings, Malls, Bridges, towers, transportation, industrial and utility structures. The software has now its latest version, STAAD.Pro V8i with new and improved features. The STADD.Pro V8i can now analyze and design any engineering structure. CADADDA is one of the leading Staad pro. Training Institute in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (INDIA)
As we are moving in the era of computers, it is becoming very essential to learn different softwares useful in civil engineering as well. As world is demanding for more beautiful, more strong, yet more simple structure, engineers are leaning towards using softwares to try out different possibilities of best outcome. For Structural Engineer, now a days for designing buildings from 2 storey to even 110 storeys, manual calculations are becoming completed for analysis purpose. BENTLEY's STAAD-PRO v8i is a structural designing software used around the globe for this purpose.
- Introduction to Staad Pro. and Structural Engineering
- Model Generation & Editing
- Asigning Loads & Constraints (Slab, Wind & Moving etc.)
- Automatic Load Generation
- Concrete Design (Column & Beam Design)
- Wind Load application to multi story building
- Sismic Analysis
- Water Tank Design
- Slab Design
- Stair Design
- Shear Wall Design
- Steel Design
- Steel Frame Structure Design
- Steel Structure Design etc.
- Foundation Design
- Report Generation & Plotting.
- Civil / Architecture / Structure engineering related persons
Course Duration : 45 Days