Solidworks is a product of Dassault Systemes used for 3D modeling. CADADDA is a best training institute in Jodhpur to learn Solidworks from scratch to expert level.
Solidworks is a powerful 3D design solution for rapid creation of parts, assemblies and 2D drawings with minimal level of efforts.
What we can do with SolidWorks?
- We can make up new parts, assemble them and then create drawings for the parts or the assemblies.
- We can check mechanism and Kinematics of the part in solidworks
- Further in Solidworks we can assign material to a part and get its mass-volume properties.
- Using Solidworks We can test a part or an assembly of moderate complexity under various loading conditions. We can analyze how much the part will bend under what force, how much force it will bear and hence optimize our design for least material required for any specific loading requirement.
- We can create sheet metal parts and also we an calculate development length in solidworks.